UK ICF Board – Join the Team!
2018 is starting with a wonderful team on the UK ICF Board – and we’re looking for some more dynamic, committed and experienced people to join us! Could you be one?
We aim to support and develop ICF members and advance the coaching profession across the UK, working together collaboratively and drawing on each other’s skills.
The Board develops strategy, takes decisions about priorities and leads on the delivery of services to members, such as the annual conference. We are supported by highly effective sub-contracted teams who manage many of the operational tasks, though the Board role is hands-on as well as strategic.
You will be:
– An experienced, ICF accredited coach
– A team player
– A strategic thinker
And you will have:
– Experience as a Board Director, Trustee or organisational Leader
– Commitment to the vision and values of the ICF
Previous Board Directors say they have gained:
– Opportunities to work with other coaches and connection with a wide network of coaches and other contacts
– Learning: – about the profession, about the ICF and about themselves
– Applications to be received by midnight on January 31st 2018
– Virtual interviews to take place in afternoon or twilight sessions on February 13th & 14th
For an application pack, email the UK ICF office on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading – Please send Board application details – or download the pack below which includes the job description, meeting schedule, background information and an application form. If you require a word version of the application form please request from the office.
UK ICF Board Meeting Schedule
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a conversation with any member of the Board, please email the office or ring 01922 660088.