Become an ICF Credential-holder
The International Coach Federation (ICF) offers the only globally recognised independent credentialing programme, which has existed for more than a decade. There are currently over 20,000 ICF credentialed coaches worldwide part of over 120 Chapters in more than 60 countries. If you are serious about building or maintaining your coaching business and care for being part of a well-respected, self-regulating profession, you will be interested in gaining an ICF Credential.
The ICF offers 3 credentials:
The Benefits of an ICF Credential are:
- Enhances your credibility;
- Reassures potential clients that you are an experienced and professional coach;
- Demonstrates that you:
- have high professional standards
- stand by a strong code of ethics
- have a high knowledge and skill level
- take on-going professional development seriously
- Reinforces the integrity of the coaching profession nationally and internationally.
According to the ICF Global Coaching Study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, 52 percent of coaches report that their coaching clients expect the coach they hire to be credentialed.
Learn more about the ICF Credentialing Process and additional information on becoming a coach, establish training and renewing your credential.
If you are renewing your credential and looking to earn CCEs view our Professional Development Programme
The ICF prides itself in the promotion of high ethical professional standards in coaching. All ICF coaches sign up to adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics and do so annually on the renewal of their ICF membership.