Note: This is the recording of Part 3 of 4 Sessions.
Part 1 was on 13th September from 6:30-7:30pm and is available as a recording here.
Part 2 was on 9th October from 6:30-7:30pm and is available as a recording here.
Part 4 is on 11th December from 6:30-7:30pm
The objective of the four sessions is to introduce you to three tools:
- Business Model Canvas: We use this tool to help you map out and understand the big picture of how your practice creates, delivers, and captures value. We explore together how all the pieces connect to tell a story.
- Value Proposition Canvas:We introduce you to the basics of the Value Proposition Canvas and how the tool can help you tell a story about the value your coaching createsfor clients.
- Business Model Environment: Business models are designed and executed in within certain environments. Developing a good understanding of your Coaching practice’s environment helps you conceive stronger, more competitive business models
- The importance of having a Business Model for your Coaching Practice
- Introduction to the Business Model Canvas and how the tool can help you create a shared language around business models and strategy
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas fit
- You will learn about the Business Model Environment
1 CCEU Resource Development
If you would like a CCEU certificate then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with the 2 passwords.