Note: This is the recording of Part 2 of 3 Sessions.
Part 1 was on 25th October from 6:00-7:00pm the recording can be purchased here
Part 3 is on 13th December from 6:00-7:00pm
In this 3-part series on Mining the Potential of Teams through Team Coaching, we will examine some of the concepts that we find most useful in team coaching. We will explore ideas on what makes a team ‘a team’, and aspects that contribute towards team effectiveness.
We will share our ideas on Team Coaching Systems and what team coaching looks like over time. We will also look at the role of ‘team coach’ and how this is brought to live through Team Coaching Competencies. We will also explore how the role of team coach shifts over time. Additionally we will discuss how to prepare the ground for team coaching to enable maximum impact.
Our approach will be informative, practical and interactive. We will share our own experience as team coaches, where applicable and can also explore any live issues that are arising in your work as team coaches.
- Gain an understanding of the theory and practice of Team Coaching
- Learn about the Role of the Team Coach and how this changes over time
- Explore Team Coaching Competencies and what you need to learn and embody to be an effective Team Coach
- Get insight into Team Coaching Systems and approaches
- Consider Team Coaching Readiness and how to prepare the ground for your work
1 CCEU Resource Development
If you would like a CCEU certificate then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with the 2 passwords.