Recordings for all sessions in this series are available for purchase here.
Alternatively please email us at email@example.com
Note: This is Part 4 of 4 Sessions.
Part 1 is on 13th September from 6:30-7:30pm
Part 2 is on 9th October from 6:30-7:30pm
Part 3 is on 13th November from 6:30-7:30pm
The objective of the four sessions is to introduce you to three tools:
- Business Model Canvas: We use this tool to help you map out and understand the big picture of how your practice creates, delivers, and captures value. We explore together how all the pieces connect to tell a story.
- Value Proposition Canvas:We introduce you to the basics of the Value Proposition Canvas and how the tool can help you tell a story about the value your coaching createsfor clients.
- Business Model Environment: Business models are designed and executed in within certain environments. Developing a good understanding of your Coaching practice’s environment helps you conceive stronger, more competitive business models
- The importance of having a Business Model for your Coaching Practice
- Introduction to the Business Model Canvas and how the tool can help you create a shared language around business models and strategy
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas fit
- You will learn about the Business Model Environment
1 CCEU Resource Development
Your Speaker: Kaveh Mir, PCC
Kaveh works as an independent consultant/coach with Leaders and Organisations implementing Change and Business Growth using Positive Behaviour Change, Authentic Leadership and Psychology Capital. Kaveh’s methodology follows the four foundational knowledge traditions of coaching: Humanistic psychology, Constructivism, Linguistics and Neuroscience.
Kaveh was CEO of software house acquired from a management buyout from 3is and then CEO of an environmental consultancy operating in the UK and the Middle East. Kaveh is Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by ICF, Fellow of Institute of Director and member of British Psychology Society and CIPD. He has Master in Human-Computer Interaction, Executive MBA from Cranfield School of Management and completing his Master of Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London. Since 2013 Kaveh has been an expert keynote speaker in Leadership, Change and Social psychology with Persian TV broadcasting from the UK and author of book Wars at Work published in 2012.