Relational Team Coaching: daring to dance on the edge
with Georgina Woudstra, MCC
Date: 23rd January 2017 – 9.45 am – 16.30 pm
5 Core Competency CCEUs &
0.5 Resource Development CCEU
Bookings are now open for this Masterclass which will provide you with an insight into Relational Team Coaching and will enable you to consider its significance for you as a professional coach.
In a world that is increasingly complex and volatile, with people and politics becoming more and more polarised, connectedness is at the heart of performance. Teams are all about relationships. Relationships between team members, between the team and organizational stakeholders, between the team and other teams, and between the team and other organizations such as partners, customers, the community. The 6th Ridler Report (www.Ridlerandco.com) shows that 76% of organisations expect to increase their use of team coaching over the next two years
Location: Eclectric Hotel, Great John Street, Manchester. M3 4FD
(Directions – click here )
Please also note there is a discounted rate for anyone attending this UK ICF event and wishing to stay at the hotel, please email LRimmer@eclectihotels.com
£150 First Adopter – UK ICF Members rate by 24th November 2017
£170 First Adopter – ICF Members rate by 24th November 2017
£180 First Adopter – AC/EMCC Members rate by 24th November 2017
£197 First Adopter – Non-ICF Members rate by 24th November 2017
£167.50 Early Bird – UK ICF Members rate by 8th December 2017
£187.50 Early Bird – ICF Members rate by 8th December 2017
£197.50 Early Bird – AC/EMCC Members rate by 8th December 2017
£217.00 Early Bird – Non-ICF Members rate by 8th December 2017
£187.50 Standard Rate – UK ICF Members rate by 22nd January 2017
£207.50 Standard Rate – ICF Members rate by 22nd January 2017
£217.50 Standard Rate – AC/EMCC Members rate by 22nd January 2017
£237.00 Standard Rate – Non-ICF Members rate by 22nd January 2017
What’s it about?
- A highly interactive masterclass exploring Relational Team Coaching: cultivating connections for outstanding performance.
- In life we learn & develop and grow in relationship; therefore relationship is the essence of transformational learning.
- Georgina’s aim in this masterclass is to inspire coaches around relational team coaching, a radically different way of thinking about coaching teams.
- Relational team coaching offers an expanded view of coaching to encompass relational dynamics as a source of both data and experimentation in the service of team development and performance.
- We invite you to recognise and proactively engage with the interplay between relationships.
- When we put relationship at the heart of coaching, we are dancing on the edge- the edge where meaning is made, the edge of uncertainty and unpredictability, the edge of connectedness and potential.
Key outcomes of the event for attendees:
- Discover the philosophy of Relational Team Coaching and the significance of the ‘relational turn’ from a global perspective.
- Understand principles of Relational Team Coaching and the connection between relationship and performance. Learn about Relational Team Coaching skills and experience them in action.
- Consider how Relational Team Coaching builds on other approaches to team coaching, including Systemic Team Coaching, Leadership Team Coaching, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, team building and more.
- Explore the importance of emergent experience as a vehicle for profound change.
- Challenge yourself as a coach in new ways which requires courage as it is both exciting and unsettling
Your Presenter – Georgina Woudstra, MCC
Georgina Woudstra, MCC coaches chief executives, senior leaders and executive teams. She has been described by clients as having “strong presence and credibility”, as being “experienced and wise” and a coach who “has extraordinary empathy” allowing her to be “challenging but gentle”. Georgina has kindly offered her time free of charge on the basis of the event being run on a break-even basis, any profits from the event will be put back into running future UK ICF Charter Chapter Events.
She is also the Principal of the Executive Coach Studio, a coach training organisation for professional coaches looking to deepen their practice and develop greater congruence and coherence in their work. Georgina is a successful entrepreneur in her own right, a member of the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA) and co-author of ‘Coaching Global Top Teams’ in Leadership Coaching: Working with Leaders to Develop Elite Performance (Kogan Page). She holds an MA in Change Management, an Advanced Diploma in Coach Mastery from ITS, a Diploma in Transactional Analysis and a Certificate in the Supervision of Coaches, Mentors and Consultants from Bath Consultancy Group