I want to JOIN NOW!
The ICF is the world’s leading independent coach organisation. By joining you become part of a team that represents and supports excellence in professional coaching worldwide. We’d love to have you as a member in the UK. Our core purpose is to enable the Global ICF vision to become real in the UK.
The Global ICF 2016 vision states:
- Coaching will be an integral part of society
- ICF coaches will represent the highest quality in Professional Coaching
- All members will derive value from joining and participating in the ICF
- ICF standards will be the benchmark for professional coaches in theory and practice
- Buyers will view ICF credentialled coaches as the coaches of choice in the market
- The ICF will advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching
- The ICF will be the source of the most credible and trusted industry information
- In addition, the UK ICF will be a thriving, professional, collaborative, leading edge professional coaching organisation.
We work with you and other members, plus other coaching bodies, learning and business organisations and other partners nationally and internationally to make this possible.
Need more information?
Being a part of the largest worldwide organization for coaching professionals comes with numerous benefits, including:
- High standards (offered through the organization’s Code of Ethics and Core Competencies);
- Credentials (the gold standard in the coaching profession since 1998);
- Community (an unmatched, unparalleled community of professionals in more than 100 countries and over 140 chapters across the world); and
- Research (world class coaching research that underscores the global awareness of coaching as a bona fide profession).
Don’t forget that as an UK ICF member, you’re also entitled to comprehensive benefits: for an up-to-date list of UK ICF Members’ benefits.
Looking to Renew your membership? It’s fast, easy and secure to Renew now!
These are in addition to the Global Membership Benefits you receive as an ICF member.
If you’d like to suggest any other benefits that we can offer our UK members, please contact us on email@example.com