Our Purpose and Vision for the Group:
- A Coaching Group for Cambridge area coaches with active businesses delivering executive and/or corporate coaching
- A great opportunity to network with people with a shared interest, learn about and discuss coaching topics, and have some fun over supper and glass of wine
- Default timetable: meet middle Wednesday every other month, 6.30 for 7pm initially at The Reading Room, The Red Lion, Grantchester, Cambridge. This is a private room seating 14 people for dinner (max)
- Format: half hour informal networking, 5 mins ‘whats on’ information sharing, 45 mins structured discussion, followed by further informal time.
- If you’d like to lead a discussion, please let us know your topic and dates you are available
Guidance for speakers/discussion leaders:
- Choose your format. This could be a talk, book review, a lesson or demonstration, a discussion or a debate
- Topics: coaching, relevant business topic for self employed practitioners or any related topic
- Plan on c 45 minutes
Contact Julie Horne: Julie@cambridgeleadershipcoaching.co.uk or 07887 555990 for details.